- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Connect to third-party information using various API techniques.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS;
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development