Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
Social Media Executive
Are you social media savvy? Then, we have the job for you! As a Social Media Executive, you will develop engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, enlightening audiences and promote brand-focused messages. Audits and analyses social media presences and public feedback, including digital advertising costs. You are to report on the effects of each essential undertaking.
What is in it for you:
– Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
– Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
– Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and worldwide!
– Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
– Plan, create, publish, and share new content (including original text, images, video, and code) daily to build meaningful guest connections, increase brand awareness, and encourage community members to engage with the brand.
– Responsible for creating and publishing content on all social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, to grow an audience, build brand awareness, and ultimately, boost sales.
– Optimizing content through various social media accounts.
– Aiming to achieve monthly and annual targets. – Work flexible hours and contribute to significant events in the Hotel’s restaurants