Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
• Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
• Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, by email, and by meetings.
• Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
• Managing the sales process efficiently.
• Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for sales & purchase.
• Establishing professional relationships with clients as well as vendors and suppliers
• Collaborate with financial team members on contracts, invoicing, and other financial matters.
• Should be aware of the complete process of shipment and logistics.
• Work with team members, supervisors, and purchasing manager to develop future sales plans and sourcing potential relationships with vendors.