Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
– Effectively plan and execute sales strategy for the territory and deploy action plans to achieve sustainable short as well as long-term growth and budget goals.
– Utilise customer-centric approach to understand their needs and align our solution accordingly, when supporting current business and when actively prospecting and pursuing business opportunities in accordance with the Miller Heiman Sales philosophy.
– Build and maintain strong customer relationships in existing and new accounts within the Mining, Mineral & Chemical Industry, through multi-level planned contact with a mix of both technical and commercial acumen.
– Engage with customers through site visits, technical discussions and online meetings to understand what drives and helps customers gain process improvement with technology and the evolving supply chain.
– Understand costing and generate quote for proposals that offers best value to customer and the company.
– Identify areas of potential market growth and work collaboratively with colleagues to implement plans for a focused pipeline of current and prospective opportunities through existing solutions, new product development or adjacent synergies.
– Through funnel management principles, ensure we are interacting with enough of the market to sustainably and profitably grow territory revenue at a faster rate than market growth. This includes growing share of wallet at current customer base and new market opportunities.