Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
We are currently looking for a Marketing Manager who will be responsible for tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Ability to lead and manage marketing teams and sections.
• Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door.
• Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
• Experienced with all forms of offline media, outdoor, print, radio, events and aligning with the online marketing team.
• Monitor paid digital, ensuring correct content is being used, promoted and optimized.
• Experiment variety of channels like content creation, pay-per-click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, and performance analysis.
• Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
• Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, clients, agencies and vendors.
• Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
• Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies.
• Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
• Conducts market research and analysis to understand clients’ preferences.