A Legal Assistant is a professional who conducts legal research, drafts documents, emails, and signatures for lawyers when they’re unable to. Overall, they’re responsible for supporting lawyers and making their job easier by handling administrative tasks.
- We are looking for a self motivated Legal Assistant to ensure smooth running of the office and effective case management.
- You will provide a broad spectrum of legal services under the supervision of an attorney.
- Provide administrative support to lawyer and enhance office effectiveness
- Handle communication with clients, witnesses etc.
- Administratively support and attend trials
- Prepare case briefs and summarize depositions, interrogatories and testimony
- Conduct investigations and statistical/documentary research
- Locate and develop case relevant information
- Type up and file basic legal documents and correspondence
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Maintain contact lists
- Monitor deadlines and juggle calendars