Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
A competent professional who conducts research on public markets and private placements providing technical support for the Investment Department at Falcon Investments.
• Actively source, review, analyze, compare and perform in depth market research, deal analysis and due diligence on new investment opportunities (funds, direct, co-investments, fixed income) suitable to the Private & Public Investment portfolio (in GCC, USA, Emerging Markets).
• Conduct comprehensive due diligence of investment opportunities (including in the real estate space) in public and private (including venture, seed and early growth companies) sectors.
• Develop suitable financial models of the targeted investments / products and prepare critical analysis and reports.
• Develop and present in depth analysis of targeted investments that support the investment team in evaluating the opportunity at hand.
• Support Divestment Plan of the portfolio (including venture and public holdings)
• Understand and stay current on market conditions, new and existing investment products or strategies, best practices in portfolio management and apply such understanding to the managed funds.
• Monthly Portfolio Analytics and Reporting
• In conjunction with Legal and Compliance, review, develop, scrutinize, and suggest improvements to legal documents, in order to ensure full compliance with local and offshore jurisdictions and avoid associated risks.
• Assist in obtaining proper approvals of assigned products/funds.
• Support the private equity platform by providing required documentation and develop the marketing materials.
• Undertake ad hoc tasks related to the role as directed by line manager.