Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Intern to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. Driving conversions and increasing traffic to the website is critical in your role.
• Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
• Email applicants that are interested in becoming tutors.
• Follow up calls to drive students, tutors and professionals to sign up.
• Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
• Engage with communities and key influencers to deliver exposure.
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights