Job description / Role
What you’ll be doing
Level Shoes is looking for a CRM Analytics Executive to manage customer analytics, generate insights, execute campaigns through different channels and create automations. Position involves the extensive use SQL Querying, Scripting for automations, Excel and Access databases alongside both internal and external systems.
The responsibilities on this analyst begin with a deep-dive into historical data including behavioral data, transactional analysis, building journeys / automations, customer analytics, segmentation, manage customer profitability, campaign results, and to manage 360 customer experience.
– Identify appropriate strategies to manage retention of customers throughout their various lifecycle (Prospects, Active and Churned).
– Implement tactical customer marketing campaigns via email, SMS, push notifications, in-app messaging, onsite messages and onsite personalization.
– Should have managed complete customer lifecycles and should know how to create automations to run customer journeys.
– Conduct ad-hoc analysis on large complex data-sets in order to understand, define and monitor changing customer behaviors.
– Report and analyses on promotion performance. Deliver an effective and accurate presentation of results, insights, and recommendations / actions back to the business.
– Develop new analytical techniques and statistical/predictive models to increase the effectiveness of marketing activities and improve customer retention.
– Executing the marketing campaigns through all direct marketing channels.
– Manage the scheduling, testing and deployment of all campaigns. Appropriate tracking codes have to be applied correctly to facilitate accurate performance monitoring.
– Ongoing management of customer database for SMS, Email, Push notifications. Close monitoring of opt-in and opt-outs for each channel.
– Competent in creating complex queries via connecting multiple data sets
– Perform value added ad-hoc analysis/reporting in support of the business unit objectives and initiatives, as well as, present findings and recommendations