Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
• Researching and providing strategic information required to market.
• Potential clients research.
• Contacting potential clients.
• Building a powerful sales strategy.
• Maximize profitability of each conference .
• Increasing participants attendance.
• Controlling costs.
• To manage conference files ensuring that internal processes are fully adhered to and on pre-agreed timelines.
• To communicate with participants, internal company’s resources and sponsors as directed, professionally, efficiently and on time.
• To manage event sales mailing.
• To assist the Conference Sales Manager in the implementation an overall sales and marketing plan for designated conferences including intensive telesales activities.
• To continually update Conference Sales Manager through progress reports on the status of each task.
• To contribute towards the development of sponsors and participants database relevant to assigned conferences.
• Attend sponsor’s presentations to enhance product knowledge.
• Follow and implement the company’s Policies & Procedures.
• Continually seek opportunities to develop self and if applicable subordinates.
• Implement duties in line with the Quality standards, Security and Health & Safety requirements.
• Work in line with the conference department’s strategy whilst following policies and guidelines.