Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
Cluster Director of Finance & Business Support
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, every guest interaction is an opportunity to create a lasting memory. Your leadership as Cluster Director of Finance & Business Support will inspire your team to be brand ambassadors, provides strategic leadership, functional guidance and valuable insights to operations leader, partner, executive committee and department heads for optimal business decision. Interacting with hotel’s legal counsel, insurance companies, tax consultants, auditors, commercial and government banks to effectively control the assets of the business. The Cluster Director of Finance & Business Support will be a highly motivated team player with strong accounting, communication, business presentation, analytical skills and strong systems background.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Creation and embracing the culture of business partnering by working with Managing Director FRSS Makkah Hotels and General Manager/Hotel Managers. The Cluster Director of Finance & Business Support and the General Manager are jointly responsible for achieving optimal operating performance and returns for FRSS and our owners without losing sight of all measured KPI’s.
– Develop and manage key relationships with respective management committee members and their senior managers to provide financial support and understanding of short and long-term financial plans.
– Review financial performance of department/area, analysis of variances, forecasts and budgets.
– Challenge existing strategies and/or recommend alternate strategies to continually improve effectiveness of the business or financial management.
– Contribute to all business decisions of the hotel regarding revenue generation, hotel expenditure and investment.
– To assist other department heads in the development and implementation of “corrective action plans” on internal and or external audit and operational reports.