Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
– Lead the work on local & international excellence initiatives and programs for recognition and awards achievements for EGY Region businesses and functions.
– Measure the internal customer satisfaction level by conducting internal customer surveys of EGY Regions businesses & functions and ensuring all action plans identified are closed to enhance the services and increase the satisfaction level.
– Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as assigned by the management team.
– Manage the risks which could have an impact on UAE Region businesses and functions by ensuring to follow the Enterprise Risk Management Framework developed by the Corporate Head Office.
– Align the Enterprise Risk Management Policy along with risk registers and business continuity plans related to UAE Region businesses & functions.
– Support UAE Region businesses and functions in identifying, assessing, measuring mitigating potential risks.
– Managing and monitoring the effectiveness of the action plan to mitigate risks by liaising with departments and division heads on the adequacy of proposed actions in the management of risk areas.
– Assist in identifying and working with risks champions/counterparts who sit within UAE Region businesses & functions and align their practices and outcomes.
– Report and monitor EGY Region businesses and functions risks in full alignment with Risk Management Corporate Head Office.
Communicate/Escalate risks to UAE Risk Committee and Top Management when required.
– Systematically lead and engage with UAE Region businesses and functions to identify pain points and areas for improvement and demonstrate impactful identification.
– Manage process improvement & re-engineering projects by analyzing to eliminate deficiencies in processes across UAE Region businesses and functions, identify gaps and develop solutions that effectively address EGY Region strategic needs.