Project Management Officer – 6 Month Contract
Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
We are currently hiring a Project Management Officer, to be based in EGY and reporting to someone in our global office.
• Planning, tracking and overseeing specific region(s) within defined project.
• Coordination of processes and people to ensure on-time delivery and alignment with defined desired outcome
• Build a clear project plan for defined region(s) with full stakeholder alignment, identified dependencies with other workstreams, defined critical path, resource management, and actively manage regional RAID log
• Manage the delivery of outcomes,
• Schedule tasks as appropriate to ensure progression in line with desired outcome and overall project time-line
• Work within a team of Project Managers, reporting to the PMO Implementation Lead
• Provision of status reports, management and escalation of RAID’s
• Management of multiple project plans